Thursday 9 June 2011

Shanghai 610 3 Ave South




We both had a busy day today. We needed something quick and easy. Its been a while since we've tried some Chinese. We decided it would be a "time-saver" today. It was a pretty good lunch. They had a few lunch specials listed ABC or mix and match any two items for 5.95  or any 3 items for 6.95. I had fried rice, pineapple chicken, and dry ribs. I was really hungry today, I think as soon as we start thinking about chinese I get extra hungry. Todays choice was not too bad.  At least they had Sriracha!!! "M"

Well, you know how much I love chinese food. When I first moved to Lethbridge Shanghai was the place to eat, but it has been a lot of years since then. I was a little scared going up those stairs that this once great restaurant was going to be a dive. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was relatively clean and well kept after all these years. I would have liked to have seen a better selection for the lunch special because I was starving and also I am used to buffets when I go for chinese for lunch. However, for $6.95 I got full. Was it the best chinese food I had ever eaten? No! Was it really bad? No!  "J"

No comments:

Post a Comment