Thursday 21 April 2011

Mad Moes Pizza 359 Stafford Dr. N.




Today we made a random choice of where to eat and this is what came up. I was a little leery of ready to eat  pizza but I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. The lunch special offered was a "large" slice of pizza & pop for $5. Great price and well worth it. It must have been the biggest slice of pizza I have ever eaten, and for a ready to eat pizza it was pretty good. My only complaint is that it was "ready to eat" so I could tell that my slice had been sitting for a while. The taste was good, the crust was fairly thin with a great crunch to it, not just a thick piece of bread. We took a look thru the menu and they also offer a variety of whole pizzas to order. I also got the impression that they will also custom make your pizza to whatever you want on it. 
If you are looking for a quick slice of pizza, this is the place to come.  "J"


Ya, not a bad choice today. The Price was right, this may very well be the best lunch special we've ever had. $5 for a huge slice of pizza and a pop. Really good deal, not bad pizza either. The guy working there was friendly, the place was clean. I'll probably be back for a quick lunch sometime when I'm in the mood for pizza. "M"






Well this was a nice little surprise now wasn't it?!?  Probably the best lunch value out there.  The pizza was as good as any in Lethbridge.  Service was great.  And you can't beat the price.  I had a huge slice of pizza and a can of pop for $5 gst included.  Holy Cow! Even if you have a pizza made for you it only takes about 10 minutes.  There's plenty of seating here and it's nice and bright inside.  When I go here next time; cause there will definitely be a next time, I will order a custom pizza and a pop.  That way it will be a little fresher than the "by the slice" option.  "C" was very impressed and will definitely return, and send others to experience it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment